Thursday, October 11, 2012

Scrumptious Flat Apple Pie.

 
I've had this recipe on my radar for quite sometime, but never took the time to actually make it. I was a fool! This was an incredibly delicious treat. Dexter and I could have easily finished off the whole thing, if it wasn't for Baby D's will power coaxing me out of it. Such a smart young man, to engage portion control to his mother.
 
Now keeping reality at bay, I will break down this recipe before you. The rustic presentation was a crucial assist towards its luring appeal. Could easily be served at any dinner with an emphasis perhaps on the "Family Style" would be recommended. If you don't have the time, or patience's, or keep a frozen stash in your freeze; To make your own dough, I would suggest purchasing the old reliable dough in a can. Either the blue label or any other generic would work brilliantly. As far as ingredients go, you should have everything on hand with perhaps the exceptions of the apples. Yet considering this time of year, you may keep the doctors antidote on near by. Bon Appetit my friends!
 
 For more information regarding this recipe please click HERE.
 
Enjoy,
Farming Fabulously

No comments: