Tuesday, October 9, 2012

VMBPwCYS

 
Or otherwise known as: Veggie Mini Burger Pita with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce or as I refer to it as, Quinoa Burger. I *heart* Quinoa right know. I gorge myself with it at least every other day. It reminds me of steel cut oats, as far as the cooking process goes. Usually, I make it right on the stove top, bringing 2 cups a H2O to 1 cup on Quinoa to a boil, take the lid off and let simmer for say 20 minutes or until most of the liquid is dissolved. Then you throw in your choice of vegetables, if you are feeling spunky add some feta. Yummy.
 
Please excuse my lack of concentration. Back to the recipe at hand. The burgers were very flavorful but the "icing on the cake" was *insert deep moan* the cucumber yogurt sauce. Heavenly! If you are a fan of Tetzki Sauce, you will adore this. I plated them in two forms, choose your preference; I enjoyed the Burger form and Dexter preferred the Pita form. Both equally as delicious.
 
For more inforamtion regarding this recipe please click HERE.
 
Enjoy,
Farming Fabulously

No comments: